uT_u / micro Temps Utile
uT_u is at fisrt fully solved question about clock division/multiplication in your system. You can choose any of the presented algorithms for each of the 6 channels separately, while retaining the ability to individually divide / multiply the clock on each of them.
So the algorithms:
- linear feedback shift register,
- random output w / adjustable threshold,
- euclidian trigger generator,
- burst generator,
- logic operations (AND, OR, XOR, NAND, XNOR, NOR),
- basic trigger sequencer / editor,
- DAC output (12 bit , channel # 4 only) with the following sub-algorithms: 5-bit sequencer, random output, LFSR / 'turing machine', logistic map, simple 16-step sequencer / arpeggiator.
More details in the official manual.
Module on Modular Grid
Panel design by Sylph Modular.
Ask something about this product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.